an inscription at the end of a book or manuscript usually with facts about its production
an identifying mark used by a printer or a publisher
A listing of the specifications on our items.
20" x 30" Prints (paper)
Printed on Epson Stylus Pro 7890 with 8-color Epson UltraChrome K3TM inks.
- Display Permanence Ratings for color : Up to 200 years
- Smallest droplet size 3.5 picoliters
Fujifilm Satin 270 Paper
- Surface: Satin
- Base: Resine Coated Paper (RC)
- Weight: 260 gsm +/- 5
- Caliper: 270 µm (10.8 mil +/- 0.2)
- Tint: 95.3, 0.0, -4.0 (L*a*b*)
- Whiteness: 93.1% (ISO)
- Opacity: 96.7% (ISO)
- Gloss: 31% (60°)
Full specs here
20" x 30" Prints (aluminum)
- The metal is for indoor use and under normal conditions (sunlight, incandescent lighting, etc) it is deemed to be archival quality, which is comparable to photographic paper.
- The photo is applied via a dye sublimation process.The aluminum coating itself contains no VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), lead or other heavy metals or phthalates.
- The coating is a white polyester coating approximately 4 mils in thickness, containing UV inhibitors to reduce dye fading.
8" x 10" and 12" x 18" prints
Printed on Fujifilm Frontier 570 Digital Lab System
Full Specs here
Fuji Crystal Archive paper.